A botanically based ear-lobe stretching salve. Olive oil, locally sourced beeswax, and Comfrey leaf are simmered to plant infused perfection over a wood fired stove. A carefully chosen essential oil regimen is then blended in to create this potent recipe. Disinfect torn skin, soothe rawness, and promote rapid healing with Comfrey, Helichrysim, Tea Tree, Lavender and Thyme essential oils. Our unique balm is based upon proven folk remedies which offer anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-septic, immune stimulating and pain relieving (analgesic) properties.
Instructions: Apply to taper and earlobe when stretching-up. Use daily until healed. May also be used on newly pierced skin.
Ingredients: Comfrey Infused Olive Oil, Local Beeswax, Essential Oils of Helichrysum, Tea Tree, Lavender, & Thyme. (1/8 oz. tub)
* 4/1/16 – Great stuff. Really helps with dryness and the mild discomfort from a fresh stretch.
* 3/3/16 – I don’t think I will use anything else on my lobes besides this ever again. I was a huge fan of the Holey Butt’r but this just took the cake. I LOVE the way this stuff smells. It’s very natural and “herb”-y. It’s quite relaxing too. The salve also relaxes your lobes and makes them feel good after a nice massage. I’ve been trying to get my ears back up to an inch from 3/4″ for over 2 years now and suddenly, after using this salve for about 3 weeks, the elasticity has come back to my lobes full force. Something else that I like about this product is that you don’t need a lot to work with. Definitely buying another jar when I run out!
* 3/4/16 – I’ve been struggling for years with finding a balm that doesn’t irritate or make me break out (I have very sensitive lobes) and as soon as I tried your stretch up salve I fell in love. I noticed a difference literally over night.
* 12/18/15 – I like this it smells refreshing and gives my ears moisture so when I run out I’ll definitely buy again
* 11/17/15 – I was a little skeptical when I bought this, thinking it wouldn’t work any better than any other oils used for stretching, but I was wrong. So far I haven’t had any dryness or itchiness that I normally get with a fresh stretch. A little goes a long way and it makes the process much easier. Also the smell is quite nice.
* 11/17/15 – This stuff is great. It smells nice, and feels lovely on my fully healed ear, and my ear that refuses to heal at 2g. My only complaint is that it’s a little hard to get enough out to really apply it. It’s not a huge deal though, I just swirl my jewelry in it a bit to gather some up and that works just fine. I’d buy it again.
* 9/14/15 – I’m so pleased with this stuff! It smells a lot like Tea Tree Oil, which I like. It also gives your ears a minty, tingly feeling. It’s very soothing to newly stretches ears. It definitely promoted elasticity in my ears. I’ll buy this again.
A powerful plant potion for plug priming perfection. Day to day aftercare for all possible piercings. We start by harvesting Usnea lichen and plantain leaf in the forest and fields of NE Washington state. These herbs are infused in an olive oil and beeswax base imparting anti-bacterial and skin conditioning protection. The final addition of Oakmoss absolute and Cedarwood essential oils impart an intriguingly fresh natural scent.
Instructions: Daily care for the health of your pierced body. Apply to skin before fitting jewelry for flexible, anti-bacterial protection.
* 4/1/16 – This stuff works really well. It makes my lobes soft, smells nice, and a little bit goes a long way.